The 3 Day Refresh is over… woo hoo!
I’ll get straight to the point:
I lost 5.6 lbs and 6 inches!
Now for the visual – I’m a little embarrassed at this one, because you can’t really notice ANY difference. That being said, I have a lot of loose skin as a result of previous weight loss so I’m chalking it up to that. Perhaps if I had a hard toned body, it might be more noticeable?
Now for the summary, good, bad and ugly style.
- This was my first ever cleanse, so I’m pretty proud that I was able to follow the program to a tee
- I was worried about no coffee for 3 days but I actually felt ok energy wise. Only had a small headache on the evening of day #2
- The Vanilla Fresh shake was pretty tasty. I would just blend it with water, ice and cinnamon and it was actually enjoyable
- The dinner recipes with the program were all delicious!
- I never actually felt hungry.
- After it’s all said and done, I feel like my sugar cravings are completely gone and I definitely feel de-puffed.
- The Fibre Sweep kjnd of tasted like citrus-y ass. I learned from my pals who were a day ahead of me to simply mix and chug fast as it thickens up fast. I did that, and even with that technique it didn’t go over so well. Thank goodness it was only once a day.
- My only real ‘craving’ during the 3 days was BBQed chicken legs. Weird right? I’m pretty excited to chew on some protein tonight.
- No coffee for 3 days
- The mental aspect of not being able to eat what I want. I was having fantasies of licking melted chocolate off Derek Jeter’s abs, and gorging on cheese fat-kid style.
- TMI warning: despite being pretty regular in the number 2 department, I didn’t go at all until the evening of day #3. I found that kinda weird considering all I ate was fibre for 3 days
- And while we’re still under TMI alert: my farts could have peeled paint off the wall.
That’s pretty much it folks. While I’m disappointed in the lack of visual results in my photos… let’s be honest. It was only 3 days.
Let’s focus on the positive: I feel great, it didn’t kill me to do it and would totally do it again.