I’m due for an update, but first… dinner!
Bowties with sweet peppers, mushrooms, Italian sausage, tossed in a can of tomato soup.
This is one of my FAVORITE pasta dishes ever. Its so simple too!
Problem is, I didn’t have the points to have a huge serving of it, so I had it as a side served with some roasted butternut squash and a salad.
- I lost 3.5lbs this week. Weeeeee!
- I’m currently watching The Town as I write this. Hello Ben Affleck and your delicious body.
- I’m really not ready for Christmas in the slightest.
- I think the new Weight Watchers program is going to cause carbophobia.
- I’ve been working out pretty hard of late. Feels good to be getting back to the old Amy.
- Speaking of which, my legs are hurting today. Hurts so good.
- That being said, I suck at running currently. Slowly but surely, I’m finding my mojo again.
- I’m loving Lynn’s Style Diaries. Its made me think a lot about my current (lack of) style. I like to think that I’m pretty well put together, but in the winter, I look like a librarian. Pants, collared shirt, sweater. I’m great at things like manicures, make up, hair…. but accessories and clothing. Not so much!
That’s it, that’s all! Ciao!