In the case of this blog title, they are not used incorrectly. My recent experiences definitely lacked in the "Service".
It has taken me 2 days, a safety inspection, an E-test, new tires, 2 trips to "Service Ontario", 1/2 of vacation time, and over $1000 to get my new Ontario licence plates.
My rage summarized:
- It's absolute horse-shit that I needed to go through this process when I drive a new car.
- Garages are really good at taking advantage of women
- The workers at Service Ontario could really try smiling sometimes
- You would think somewhere called "Service Ontario" would be a one-stop shopping spot for all things Ontario like health cards, and drivers licences? Wrong.
- In the entire city of Ottawa, there are only 2 locations that do out of province licence exchanges. None of which are remotely close to my house.
- The health card place is at a different office too.
Way to go Ontario. Way to make things easy for new residents.
....maybe Québec wasn't that bad afterall.