When I glance away from my computer screen at work, these are the 3 faces I see.
Lewis, Jersey, and Samuel aka Black Swan, Lebron James, SAMCRO.
They're not kids - they're pets. I know.
Just a little PSA/point form summary of my thoughts on this matter:
- I'm not weird because I don't have kids.
- I'm not selfish because I don't have kids.
- The choice to have children is personal - not always a topic for discussion at the office
- I don't have get gaga for babies.
- Just because I don't have my own children, dosn't mean I hate kids.
- Health blogs turned preggo blogs drive my batty. Yes, it's my choice to read. I know that. But sometimes it's like a car wreck, you just have to peak. Maybe it's because I can't relate, but get over yourself already. People have babies every day dammit.
- My ovaries are not old at 31.
How cute are those 3 faces?