- Friday night I was in bed by 8:47pm.
- I am trying reallllly hard to get into The Hunger Games, but it's too sci-fi'ish for me.
- Saturday I had big plans to do a double class: Pump, then Combat. It all went to shit when I woke up at 10:00am. It quickly became an impromptu day of rest.
- Saturday evening involved meeting my friend Amie's new baby, Zak. He was little, and perfect. Motherhood suits her well. She's a complete natural. Not to mention, when I first saw her I actually forgot she had a baby. She looks completely like herself... lucky!
- Saturday night was Sens vs Pens. Enough said. It appeared that Sid's vagina was in good form though.
- Sunday started with the good intentions of going to spin at 10:00am. I know I write frequently about the ridiculous "first come first served" policy at Goodlife, but it's a real piss off. I was #16 in line. There are 24 bikes. Should have been a shoo-in, right? WRONG. I went to the far side of the spin room, only to discover all the bikes were full. By the time I fought the crowds to get back to the other side of the room all the bikes were effing full. I AM SO SICK OF GETTING SCREWED OUT OF A SPIN BIKE! I realize I just need to grow a set and start removing towels/water bottles. That would end my problem. It also might start a war. You think I'm joking, but I'm not.
- I killed an hour by having a Starby's, then went back and did Pump/CX Worx. Can't walk down the stairs today. Hurts so good!
- I spent the rest of my day in sloth mode which involved banana popsicles and 6 episodes of The Killing. It's addictive.
It's Monday. Frig.