- I write about some pretty personal stuff
- I write about some pretty bizarre stuff
- I think taking photos of food is pretty lame, so I suspect that most of my "real life" friends would ask what the eff I'm doing
- I don't want to be known as "the girl that documents absolutely everything"
- I have a real job and don't care about how many blog hits I get. I blog as a hobby.
- I don't want my Dad reading about my lady bits.
I could really go on forever.
With Twitter and Pinterest becoming more popular, I find my real life and my personal life kind of colliding.
There's nothing I can really do about it, except embrace it.
|My "internet" friends.|
- I've been blogging for a pretty long time. It all started back in 2006 before blogging was even trendy.
- I have "internet" friends
- Sometimes when I'm out running, I compose blog posts in my head
- I'm very good at taking sneaky photographs of food when you're not looking
- I apologize if I've posted a picture of you on the blog without asking
- In the past, I may have written some pretty mean stuff. I'm honest - that's just the way I write.
- I'm not crazy. I'm not emotionally unstable. Yes, I'm hard on myself. It's just who I am.
- Leave a comment - I'm kinda curious to see who's reading.
Glad that elephant is out of the room! Have a great Wednesday!