1) I brought my coffee and lunch to work all week instead of buying it.
2) I kept my evening snacking in check.
3) I ate more veggies, and drank more water. I eat a lot of fruit, but veggies are tough for me in the winter.
4) On a night when I was feeling blue, I took control and channeled my negative energy into cleaning rather than eating.
5) I was retweeted by
my lover Paul Plakas. If you've been reading for a long time and understand my love for that man, you know that little old me being retweeted by him, is a friggin big deal. On a side note, if you don't like him on Facebook - I highly suggest you get over there and take a peak at his recent pics. He's naked. I'm not kidding.
6) I got back to classes other than spin. I hate lifting weights, but I went to Body Pump. And clearly, as I sit here typing 2 days later, it was effective because my biceps are killing me. I also went to Body Step. I have a love/hate relationship with that class. But it totally kicks my ass. And while I love having my ass kicked, I kinda hate it at the same time.
7) I did a 6:00am spin class. I'm proud of this little victory not because of the fact that I went to spin, but because I got my ass out of bed. I've been struggling with that big time of late. A huge part of that is because my little Samuel is so damn cuddly at that time of the day (usually he's an a-hole) that I love snuggling with him. Woah, hello crazy cat lady.
8) Speaking of affectionate Sam, I've written before about his lust for Jersey. He loves that dog, but she will have nothing to do with him. In the early hours of the morning, we usually hear the "thump" of his little feet hitting the hardwood closely followed by the clicking of Jersey's nails trying to escape. This is why - listen for the meow of rejection at the end.
What were your little victories this week?