Attn: Peanut GalleryPeanut Gallery
A group of people whose opinions are considered unimportant
I'm going to keep this simple for you:
1) I didn't dislocate my shoulder BECAUSE of Crossfit. I re-injured an old shoulder injury while I was physically located in a Crossfit gym, but it wasn't because of Crossfit that my shoulder was dislocated.
2) Don't assume that I hurt myself because I'm a rookie or because I was not given proper coaching.
3) I'm happy you've found a program that works for you, I really am. You look great and clearly your hard work has paid off.... but that doesn't mean what I'm doing is wrong.
4) My nutrition choices are exactly that - MY CHOICES. And here's the beauty of it: It's my body. If I want a chocolate bar, chances are I'm probably going to eat one. I choose to live my life without a ton of restrictions, because I truly believe that is sustainable for me and my long term goals. Does that make me or my program inferior to yours? Absolutely not. Get the fuck over yourself.
5) I don't want to spend 3 hours a day in the gym. I don't like lifting weights. I don't like cardio machines. What I do like? Training in a group environment, so that's what I do. Exercise is a hell of a lot better for all parties involved when you like what you're doing.
7) I'm not choosing do eliminate gluten from my diet because it's trendy or because I read the first chapter of the Wheat Belly and am self-diagnosing with Celiac. I'm following medical advice given to me by a PROFESSIONAL.
8) Why can't people just recognize and accept that different things work for different people? I lost the majority of my weight following Weight Watchers and running. Now I don't do either. I continue to maintain the majority of my weight loss and find other ways to exercises. I'm skinnier and fitter than I once was. Isn't that the point? Why does it matter how I choose to do it?
9) Please feel free to continue judging me, what I eat, how I workout, and my life decisions if that's what makes you feel better. Just know at the end of the day, I live a full and happy life and that is what is important to me.
10) Fuck you.